Pollack Financial Group invests in the community by providing volunteer and financial support:
- Granting an annual scholarship to a minority Montclair High School student to promote financial literacy.
- Participating in The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy comprised of a network of professional advisors who are devoted to mentoring the local high school with scholarship and internship opportunities.
- Leading fundraising efforts for the Circle of Life, Children Center program to provide palliative and end of life care for children with chronic, life limiting illnesses.
- Spearheading the formation of a local chapter of LEO’s Club, the youth organization of Lion’s Club international, at Montclair High School to encourage children to serve the community.
Scott Pollack has served in leadership positions of numerous charitable organizations dedicated to the community, the arts, health and children’s services:
- New Jersey Planned Giving Association – Member
- Montclair Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) – Board Member
- Monclair Volunteer Ambulance Unit (MVAU) – Fundraising Committee Chair
- Montclair Lions Club – President 2006-2008
- Circle of Life Children's Center, Inc. (CoLCC)– Fundraiser
- Bnai Keshet Reconstructionist Synagogue – Finance Committee
- Schola Cantorum on Hudson (SCH) – Board Member
- Watchung Plaza Business Association (WPBA) - Treasurer
- Synagogue- Plan your legacy committee
- Montclair Public Library Foundation – Trustee
- Watchung Plaza Business– President
- Greater Newark Conservancy – Trustee